Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ entry 13.11:
What are some examples of good practice regarding restroom use?
- Review our restroom guidelines. Learn from the experiences of others.
- If you are in your "home" hotel, use the restroom in your
hotel room. There's absolutely no question about it being legal,
appropriate, or comfortable.
- If unisex restrooms are available, use them! Again, no question about
it being legal or appropriate.
- Seek restrooms which are out of the way or in less-traveled areas.
- Use the restroom in your hotel room immediately before you go out.
- Don't OD on fluids! :)
- Seek restrooms away from where groups of our attendees are obvious to
Previous FAQ entry (13.10):
But I've been using public restrooms for decades and never had any issues!
Next FAQ entry (13.12):
What are some examples of poor restroom practice?
Back to FAQ index.