Welcome to Diva Las Vegas slideshow.

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Postby Katie Wilson1 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:04 pm

For those who are considering joining us for a week of fun in the best place in the world to have fun as a girl, This is a short slide show of what to expect from your week with us if that is what you chose to do.

=========================================================================

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14676683@ ... ed-public/

=========================================================================

Diva Las Vegas is NOT A Convention or a Conference either so you can stay at whichever hotel, Motel or KOA campground *lol* you chose to. Consequently you won't be tripping over a multitude of vendors trying to sell you something and there will not be a bunch of lectures to attend either. All you have to do is book your hotel and flight and get ready for a really great week with some really nice like minded people.

There are no age restrictions. Diva L/V is intended to be for both young and old but the attendees are predominantly in the 50 + age group.
So give it a try, Come and see a show with us or dine in style in your best evening wear or downbeat if that is your thing , Take a Lake mead boat cruise, Do a rafting trip on the Colorado river, Go hiking, See Madame Tousauds with a group of terrific part time women, The possibilities are endless.
======================
D L V is done entirely by volunteers so It is free to attend;;..== Yes FREE!
>>> The only things you will have to pay for are your Travel arrangements, Your Hotel of choice. Your Meals and whatever entertainment you decide to indulge in and of course a free drink for Aunt Katie. .**Wink**.

In case you are wondering why I am in every photo in this collage, This is because I used my own pictures for the collage because respect the privacy of others (as the administrators of DLV do too) and I didn't want to post photos that had not been approved for public view by the owners.

Katie Wilson.
Katie Wilson1

Postby External Poster » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:36 am

This posting is from: Vera
----------

--_000_BY5PR07MB72340950BD5FACC9137293BCDFF89BY5PR07MB7234namp_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi Katie,

Just signed up for Flickr. Question...How do you log out of it?

I can't seem to locate the log off button.

----------
(This posting was entered by Vera, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Re: Welcome to Diva Las Vegas slideshow.

Postby Katie Wilson1 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:54 am

Hi Vera.
At the top right of your Flickr page there are 3 items from left to right 1) An arrow inside a cloud bubble. 2) A bell and 3) A circle which holds your icon photo )

Click on the circle and a pulldown window will appear with a list.
go to the bottom and **Log Out**.
If there is anything else you would like to know about Flickr please go to my page and write me an internal Fickr mail.

Thanks so much for stopping by my Flickr pages and leaving a comment with some kind words under my **Welcome to Diva Las Vegas** Slideshow video.
You will notice that you were in the Vid a few times and that's because D L V has been a huge success because of the good people like you.

Hopefully a timely decline of Covid 19 allows us to meet again in October at D L V. If not then Next spring.

Huggarito's. Katie.
Katie Wilson1

Postby External Poster » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:06 pm

This posting is from: Vera
----------

Thank you, Katie, Dahlin! I thought I had clicked on that circle (mine
has a camera because I haven't uploaded a photo yet), but the pull down
menu hadn't appeared. But it did just now.

Hugs,
Vera

----------
(This posting was entered by Vera, an external user of MyDLV.)
External Poster
External

Re: Welcome to Diva Las Vegas slideshow.

Postby Katie Wilson1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 am

A taste of what to expect when spending a week with us at Diva Las Vegas.

This slideshow was compiled from pictures we took at the Audrey Tour.
===========================================================

https://www.flickr.com/photos/14676683@ ... ed-public/

===========================================================
Let me explain.
The Audrey Tour was designed to do our best to represent Audrey Hepburn when she wore a LBD to perfection in her iconic movie role and in our case it would give a small group of us ladies the unique opportunity to wear **That Little Black Dress** for an evening out with the girls.

We began the night at the Chandelier Bar in the Cosmopolitan.
Then we hired a Stretched Limo to take us over to Madame Tussauds in the Venetian.
Then ended up the evening at a bar/restaurant in the Venetian Mall which had a reverse happy Hour. (This means that all drinks were $5:00 from 10 PM till' Midnight.).
Hopefully we will do this again some day but for now Enjoy your week at DLV.

Unfortunately I won't be there this year but hope to return in the Spring of 2022.

Huge hugs to all.

Katie.
Katie Wilson1

Return to DLV Discussion Forum