Hotel advice please

Diva Las Vegas Discussion Forum

Return to DLV Discussion Forum

Re: Hotel advice please

Postby AprilVEShowers » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:20 am

For DLV 2019, my wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort, just east of The Linq and The High Roller. Very nice. We chose it because we have time share points (sounds awful, I know, but we scored a superb deal on the resale market), and did not find it inconvenient staying slightly off the strip.

So, this year, we have a choice again as to time-share places (for us, our cost is Cdn$300 plus points which vary between 4 to 12 points, or about C$120 for 4 points) ... our possible choices (based on availability) are Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at The Flamingo, Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (we plan to use the monorail), Hilton Grand Vacations on The Las Vegas Strip (Boulevarde), and The Grandview at Las Vegas. This last one is quite far south so we will either Uber/Taxi or pay parking near the strip. Quite competitive because all of these include free parking, 1 bedroom, lounge room, and a full kitchen. I am fairly comfortable and confident going out dressed up femme, so driving or taking an Uber/Taxi is not a barrier for me.

We are hauling an RV through the southern states so we might also consider the Circus Circus RV Park ...

I am looking forward to another wonderful event!

April!
AprilVEShowers

Previous

Return to DLV Discussion Forum