Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ entry 10.26:
What is the Attendee Information Portal?
Everyone who has registered for an upcoming DLV event or has attended DLV in
recent years now has their own Attendee Information Portal screen on the web.
This is a single screen which replaces multiple screens used in the past,
which allows convenient access to several important functions, including:
- Registration for the next upcoming event.
- Cancel/update of an existing registration.
- Activity sign-up for the upcoming event.
- Review and change activity sign-ups.
- Final Attendee Information (previously called Large Final Mailing)
The personal URL for each person's Attendee Information Portal will be sent out
in special mailings as appropriate. If you have misplaced the URL to your Final
Information Portal, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Previous FAQ entry (10.25):
I get a "blocked" or "banned" message when I try to view your web site. What can I do?
Next FAQ entry (11.01):
How do I volunteer to help out with Diva Las Vegas?
Back to FAQ index.